Send As SMS
“Those who believe in Allah and whose hearts find rest in the remembrance of Allah. Verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest.”(Surah Ra’ad, ver.28)......“And remember your Lord much and glorify Him in the evening and in the morning.” (Surah Al-Imran, ver.41).....And glorify the praises of your Lord before the rising of sun and before its setting.”(Surah Ta'ha, ver.130)....."And the men and women who remember Allah much with their hearts and tongue, Allah has prepared for them forgiveness and a great reward.”(Surah Ahzab, ver.35).....“I have created jinns and humans so that they worship Me.”(Surah Zariat V-56)......“…remember Allah much, that you may be successful.”(Sur.Al Juma v.10)

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Beautiful Dua's



Astaghfirullah al-'Adheemal-ladhi la ilaha illa Huwal-Hayyul-Qayyum wa atubu ilaih (I seek the forgiveness of Allah the Mighty, Whom there is none worthy except Him, the Living, The Eternal, and I repent unto Him)

Allahumma, ba'id baini wa baina khatayaya kama ba'adta baina-l-mashriqi wa-l-maghrib. Allahumma, naqqim min khatayaya kama yunaqqa-ththawbu-l-abyadu mina-ddanas. Allahumma, ighsil khatayaya bil-ma'i wa-th-thalji wal-barad (O Allah! Set me apart from my sins (faults) as the East and West are set apart from each other and clean me from sins as a white garment is cleaned of dirt (after thorough washing). O Allah! Wash off my sins with water, snow and hail.)


Subhanaka-Allahumma Rabbana Wa bihamdika, Allahummaghfir-li" (I honour Allah from all what (unsuitable things) is ascribed to Him, O Allah! Our Lord! All praises are for You. O Allah! Forgive me)


At -Tahiyatu lil-lahi wassalawatu wat-taiyibatu. As Salamu 'alalika aiyuha-n-Nabiyu wa rahmatu-l-lahi wa barakatuhu. As-Salam alaina wa ala ibadil-lah is-salihin. (All the compliments, prayers and good things are due to Allah: peace be on you, O Prophet and Allah's mercy and blessings be on you. Peace be on us an on the true pious slaves of Allah). (If you say that, it will be for all the slaves in the heaven and the earth).

Allahumma inni a'udhu bika min adhabil-qabri, wa a'udhu bika min fitnatil-masihid-dajjal, wa a'udhu bika min fitnatil-mahya wa fitnatil-mamati. Allahumma inni a'udhu bika minal-ma thami wal-maghrami. (O Allah, I seek refuge with You from the punishment of the grave and from the afflictions of Masi, h Ad-Dajjal and from the afflictions of life and death. O Allah, I seek refuge with You from the sins and from being in debt)

Allahumma inni zalumtu nafsi zulman kathiran, Wala yaghfirudhdhunuba illa anta faghfirli maghfiratan min 'Indika, war-hamni innaka antal-ghafururrahim (O Allah! I have done great injustice to myself and none except You forgive sins so please forgive me and be Merciful to me as You are the Forgiver, the Merciful)


Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta, Anta Khalaqtani wa ana abduka, wa ana 'ala ahdika wa wa'dika mastata'tu, A'udhu bika min Sharri ma sana'tu, abu'u Laka bini'matika 'alaiya, wa Abu Laka bidhanbi faghfirli innahu la yaghfiru adhdhunuba illa anta (O Allah! You are my Lord! None has the right to be worshipped but you. You created me and I am your slave, and I am faithful to my covenant and my promise as much as I can. I seek refuge with you from all the evil I have done. I acknowledge before you all the blessings you have bestowed upon me, and I confess to you all my sins. So I entreat you to forgive my sins, for nobody can forgive sins except you.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home